Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finger Print Balloon Art

This was SO much fun and my son LOVED it!!! Its so simple and the only clean up is the cleaning of thumbs!
What you need!
Stamping ink, Finger Paint, Something of the sort. I used stamping ink because I had more colors
Paper.
Thumbs!

Markers/Yarn

I think you get the basic concept. Stick thumb on ink/paint, Stick it on the paper. A bunch of times. :)

Then you can glue down yarn for the balloon string.. OR use a fine tip sharpie to draw them. Thats what we did.

You can then add colors to make a little balloon scene, or whatever you'd like!! I used the ink for a sky, grass, sun and flowers!! My son actually got mad when i put the ink away!!!

TIPS! Keep wipies on hand to wipe thumbs between colors to keep the colors vibrant and not icky looking. Either way, its awesome!!!

IDEA!!!! We did one picture where my fiance, myself AND my son did prints for a cool family thumb print balloon picture!! Im going to frame them and date them. I highly recommend doing this project it is absolutley so great!!!







Happy Face!!


I helped him with his thumb bc he is still young








Ignore my gross face




Dirty Wipie


TADAHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment