Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Painting and Glueing Oh My! Phase 1. Painting.

So I decided to go today with the age old painting and glueing craft fun! :) I laid down two trash bags, easy clean up, put the paint in little plastic cups, and provided QTips, and let my son have at it.


He decided to paint his leg, and then to use his hands, but it was fun. HAVE WIPIES ON HAND! Lol. More like On Lap... for when your kid paints their leg, or throws a QTip onto the floor, off the trash bag. Lol. :) This part actually only kept my son busy for 15 minutes, but he is only 1 1/2. We then just wrapped the QTips, Plastic Cups and remaining paint up in the trash bags, and tossed them! Easy clean up! :D


Prepare for Phase 2, while Phase 1 paint dries. We have gathered feathers, buttons, pipe cleaners, baby food lids, shells, and beads... and glue of course. I'm assuming this part sould be quite interesting! A Toddler, and Glue. This part must be very parental advised as there are small pieces and no one wants someone to choke! Check back in a few for the final results.


Overall, I think painting, with QTips, Brushes, Fingers or Toes is a timeless activity! Its fun for everyone!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment